Commercial and Residential Conveyancing is a core part of our business. As a result, we’ve assembled a team with broad experience and outstanding technical expertise in both residential and commercial property transactions. We help everyone from couples buying their first home through to large companies acquiring or managing major commercial properties.
Our Property Services
Residential clients, want solicitors to provide a full, tailored conveyancing service. Corporate clients need a wide range of services, including:
- • Advise on planning law – including negotiating with planning authorities, consultees and third parties
- • Effective, tax-efficient solutions for real estate transactions
- • Assistance with all legal aspects of real estate financing and refinancing
- • Advise for construction industry clients on contracts, procurement, arbitration, and dispute resolution
- • Advise on real estate tax – including SDLT and VAT
Our Support Team
You require lawyers who are supported by a highly skilled team of legal executives who can deal with many non-contentious issues keeping services cost-effective. If property issues are contentious or reach the litigation stage, you will want experienced lawyers who can develop a clear strategy and advise you on the most effective and timely way to resolve the dispute. Those full service providers are AMS Solicitors.
For current rates of SDLT please visit: http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/sdlt/rates-tables.htm